Off-Page Optimization is nothing but all the activities that can be done by you and others to raise the ranking of your website on the search engine.
Many people will associate Off-Page Optimization with Link Building. So now, let us see what link building is.
Link building is nothing but the practice of building one-way hyperlinks that are also known as hyperlinks to a website to improve search engine visibility.
Mostly link building strategies include content marketing, building useful tools, email outreach, broken link building, and public relations.
Why Link Building is so important
The importance of link building is a significant factor in how Google ranks web pages. Google does the following:
By increasing the high quality sites that link to their pages, the webmasters can improve the rank of their website.
A website Crawler goes to a site repeatedly, whose ranking in a search engine is high. The fact is that you can verify your site on a high‑rank site. You will have 99.99% chances that your site is indexed within 24Hrs if your site link is available on a high‑rank website.
Link building is nothing but the SEO process by using which we can obtain links from external websites to your own website and search engine ranking on Google.
What are the benefits of Link Building
- Receives more traffic as your website is linked to other websites.
- By using Link building you can get indexed in search results quicker than ever.
- Link building is the most important aspect of SEO which helps to improve the ranking.
- More views on your blog or website.
What are the Link building strategies?
- Use Strategic Guest Blogging
- Create and Distribute Infographics
- Get Active on Social Media
- Use Resource Links From Trusted Sites
- Leverage the Broken Links Strategy
- Grow Your Brand
- Check Competitor’s Backlinks
- Replicate Best Links From Competitors
- Create Link Roundups
- Keep Track of Your Backlinks
Do-Follow Versus No-follow
Frankly speaking, a do-follow link isn’t a thing. A Dofollow link is a hyperlink that can tell all search engines to pass along its page to an outbound link.
Example of Dofollow Link:
- No Follow
The no-follow link is precisely the opposite of do-follow link. No follow link is a hyperlink that removes the ability to pass on its page rank status to other sites.
Example of Nofollow Link:
Following are the types of content are usually nofollow links:
- Blog comments
- Social media
- Press releases
- Sponsored content
How can you make a link to no-follow?
Following are the steps which you can use to make link nofollow
- In your blog editor, switch to the HTML view so you can edit code directly.
- You will need to find the link you want to make nofollow.
- Add the nofollow attribute, so it looks like this:
This is all about Link Building, which can help you to grow your business and to increase followers and viewers on your website or blog.
Learning More Topics For Following..
- Page Authority and Domain Authority …. Click Here